Speaker Wall Mounts For Bookshelf Speakers up to 15 lbs - Pair
- Speaker Stand Height 9"
- Tilts 9
- Swivels 86
Speaker Wall Mounts For Bookshelf Speakers up to 15 lbs - PairThe SANUS WMS2 is a tilt and swivel wall mount for speakers up to 15 lbs / 6.82 kg. Its rigid construction and contemporary style provide unparalleled performance and support.
- Universal adjustments allow simple positioning of each speaker for optimum sound quality.
- Compatible with almost all speakers under 15lbs.
- Includes all hardware needed for a quick and easy install. Speakers can be mounted in under 15 minutes.
- After install, conceal exposed hardware with the included decorative cover for a finished look.
- Built from quality materials, this speaker stand is built to last.
- When you buy with SANUS, you also get our world-class customer service, available 7 days a week to help you with your install.
"I recently installed L and R front speakers of my surround sound using this product, and it worked well for the application"
"Works well and stays in place even when a few rowdy visitors have bumped the speaker mounts."
"These were perfect for the large Pioneer Andrew Jones bookshelf speakers. I use them as the rears and sides in a 7.2 home theatre set up."
Tools You Will Need For Installation
3/16" Drill Bit
1/2" Socket Wrench
|UPC Code:|| - Black - $69.99 USD
|Product Width:||5.25" / 13.34cm|
|Product Height:||9.25" / 23.50cm|
|Product Depth:||10.60" - 15.40" / 26.92cm - 39.12cm|
|Package Width:||14.00" / 35.56cm|
|Package Height:||4.00" / 10.16cm|
|Package Depth:||6.50" / 16.51cm|
|Package Weight:||7.50lbs / 3.40kg|
|Maximum TV Weight:||15lbs / 6.80kg|
|Tilt:||9° / -7°|
|Swivel:||86° / -86°|
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
Recommended Products for You
SANUS is the #1 best-selling TV mount brand in the U.S.*
Questions? Contact Us
Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm CST
Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 7pm CST
*NPD annual dollar sales period ending 12/31/20