Adjustable Height Satellite Speaker Stands Pair
The SANUS HTB3 are a pair of adjustable black speaker stands for satellite speakers up to 4 lbs. It's built with quality materials for optimum sound quality from your speaker system.
- Heavy-gauge offset-shaped steel pillar is easily adjustable from 26 to 39 inches for optimum acoustics in any room.
- A stable black steel teardrop base includes rubber feet and carpet spikes for great stability on any surface.
- For maximum compatibility, these speaker stands come with top plate, ?L" brackets, and a QuickMount? adapter for speakers with keyholes on the back.
- Built-in cable management channel makes it easy to conceal speaker wire.
- Fit almost all speakers up to 4lbs, and can has a quick 1-tool assembly process.
- When you buy with SANUS, you also get our world-class customer service, available 7 days a week to help you with your install.
Take A Look At These Specs
|UPC Code:|| - Black - $49.99 USD
|Product Width:||6.52" / 16.56cm|
|Product Height:||26.00" / 66.04cm|
|Package Width:||25.25" / 64.14cm|
|Package Height:||3.25" / 8.26cm|
|Package Depth:||7.25" / 18.42cm|
|Package Weight:||14.50lbs / 6.58kg|
Supported VESA Patterns
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
"These are some solid stands! They have a very nice metal build with a good heavy base for stability."
"These stands are amazing. Due to their tear-drop base, they can be placed directly against a wall without having people bump into them."
"Good price considering how much speaker stands can normally set you back, and they feel solid, as far as the quality of the material is concerned."
Tools You Will Need For Installation
Phillips Head Screwdriver