SANUS Outlet Shelf
Turn nearly any outlet into a sleek shelf that saves space and reduces clutter. Ideal for Sonos One™, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1®, smart speakers and other devices up to 10 lbs., the SANUS Outlet Shelf seamlessly integrates small speakers and smart devices into the home.
Conveniently place electronics directly above an outlet with integrated cable management that discreetly routes and conceals cords. Simply run cords through the channel for easy access to the outlet.
Sturdy and durable, the shelf requires no assembly and installs easily with just one screw and a screw driver. Standard and Decora-style outlet covers and all necessary hardware are included.
- Sleek over-the-outlet shelf designed to seamlessly integrate Sonos One, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1, and other smart speakers and devices into the home
- Conveniently places speakers and smart devices directly above outlet
- Integrated cable management discreetly routes and conceals power cords
- Holds small electronics and other items up to 10 lbs.
- Shelf installs easily with just one screw and a screwdriver
- Seamless design with no assembly required
- Standard and Decora-style wall plate covers included
- UL Listed and includes 10-year warranty
Take A Look At These Specs
|UPC Code:|| - Black - $19.99 USD
- White - $19.99 USD
|Product on Wall Weight Capacity:||10.00lbs / 4.54kg|
Supported VESA Patterns
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
Tools You Will Need For Installation
Phillips Head Screwdriver