3' Digital Optical Audio Cable For Soundbar & Surround Sound
This product has been discontinued.
3' Digital Optical Audio Cable For Soundbar & Surround SoundGet crystal clear audio signals from your soundbar or speakers to your TV with a 3' SANUS optical cable.
- Optical cables send a digital audio bit stream via fiber optics rather than using copper hardware. Stream the fastest high definition audio from between your TV, soundbar, AV receiver, gaming consoles, etc. with this Toslink Fiber Optic Audio Cable.
- With a protective PVC outer layer, this cable is super durable while remaining flexible and tear resistant.
- Our Toslink JIS F05 connector is the newest, most common Optical Audio connector head type, so almost all TVs and Soundbars are compatible.
- 24K gold plated connector head is very conductive, that means you get a clean/clear connection with fast speeds.
- This cable supports Dolby Digital/DTS signals that can be processed by an AV receiver for a sweet surround-sound setup.
- At 3', this is our shortest optical cable. It is perfect for short connections, and you won't need to deal with excess cable.
"Perfect. Fit's snug, unlike some optical cables I've used in the past, which never seem to "click" into place and fall out easily."
"Exactly what I needed to connect Soundbar to my TV. Very flexible and provides solid connection. Would definitely buy again."
"Great Quality! Plugged it into my soundbar and audio is clear and excellent. Highly Recommended."
|UPC Code:|| - Black - Discontinued
|Length:||3.00" / 7.62cm|
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
Recommended Products for You
SANUS is the #1 best-selling TV mount brand in the U.S.*
Questions? Contact Us
Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm CST
Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 7pm CST
*NPD annual dollar sales period ending 12/31/20