10' Digital Optical Audio Cable For Soundbar & Surround Sound
10' Digital Optical Audio Cable For Soundbar & Surround SoundGet crystal clear audio signals from your soundbar or speakers to your TV with a 10' SANUS optical cable.
- Optical cables send a digital audio bit stream via fiber optics rather than using copper hardware. Stream the fastest high definition audio from between your TV, soundbar, AV receiver, gaming consoles, etc. with this Toslink Fiber Optic Audio Cable.
- With a protective PVC outer layer, this cable is super durable while remaining flexible and tear resistant.
- Our Toslink JIS F05 connector is the newest, most common Optical Audio connector head type, so almost all TVs and Soundbars are compatible.
- 24K gold plated connector head is very conductive, that means you get a clean/clear connection with fast speeds.
- This cable supports Dolby Digital/DTS signals that can be processed by an AV receiver for a sweet surround-sound setup.
- At 10', this is our longest optical cable, and will give you plenty of room to complete your setup.
"The Sanus Digital Optical Audio Toslink cable worked perfectly. It is a quality built, reasonably priced cable. Perfect fit for me."
"Came as promised. Good quality. Works great. Very pleased."
"Needed 10 foot cable for my remote soundbar. Perfect!"
|UPC Code:|| - Black - $11.99 USD
|Length:||10.00" / 25.40cm|
VESA patterns are measured by the center of one mounting hole to the center of another on the back of a television in millimeters. In the example above, the VESA measurements are 100 (width) x 100 (height). The example TV would be able to use a VESA 100 x 100 mount.
Recommended Products for You
SANUS is the #1 best-selling TV mount brand in the U.S.*
Questions? Contact Us
Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm CST
Saturday - Sunday 10:30am - 7pm CST
*NPD annual dollar sales period ending 12/31/20